Expand Your Church’s Mission Involvement
- Short-term missions
- Sponsor a Child
- Invite our Executive Director to share mission strategies with your church
Lubombo Region Project
When we first arrived, our partner church had no meeting place. The church met under a tree, and then in a chicken coop where, with the assistance of Advocates, raised chickens to send children to school. The chicken coop was converted into a church building with a kitchen, office, preschool for the village children. They were provided with materials to another chicken coop to continue their poultry business and add egglaying chickens. This church has developed a commercial farm that benefits orphaned children. Every project done in this area as thrived. In fact, two more churches have been planted in the area, and they are now growing vegetables, pigs, and raising dairy goats.
How Can You Become Involved?
- Sponsor a Child
- Sponsor a Project
- Sponsor a Village
- Sponsor a Clinic
- Give to the General Fund so that we can continue to help the local churches expand what they are doing to help at risk children and youths.
- Pray for the orphans and vulnerable children
- Become an Advocate by talking to your friends and your church about getting involved.
- Participate in a short-term mission trip to encourage the local churches and meet the children
What We Do
- Create sustainable agricultural projects that provide nutrition and school fees for orphaned children.
- Provide training in agriculture to orphans and their caregivers.
- Provide irrigation and fencing to make farming initiatives more productive.
- Educate the community about HIV/AIDS prevention.
- Encourage HIV testing and use of ARV’s.
- Provide clean water.
- Provide orphan caregivers with the opportunity to start their own businesses.
- Provide vocational training and business opportunities for at risk youths.